Thursday, May 22, 2008

Matt's Baptism

Here are some pics from my baptism on Saturday May 17th at Superstition Springs Community Church. If you know me then you probably know I have a cross tattoo on my left arm, I am very spiritual and a follower of Jesus Christ. What you probably did not know is that I had not been baptized until recently. As commanded by Jesus I have committed this act as an outward expression of my faith. Jesus has washed away my sins through the gift of grace that has been received by faith.

Matt

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you! I think that is a big step in a persons life. Most of us don't get baptized as an adult. I have to give you extra props for making a meaningful decision. You are an amazing person Matt!

Melanie said...

Matt that is so awesome that you got baptized. What a special experience. Thanks for being so good to my Kimmy well she is your Kimmy too LOL . I wouldn't approve of anyone else! :)